Pool Opening Service
Pool Opening-Pool Startup Service- Starting at $325 (price varies by pool)
Our startup services include the following:
· Remove cover, fold and leave next to pool. (cleaning of cover is not included, cover MUST be drained and cleaned prior to arrival)
· Remove all winter plugs, skimmer plates, gizzmos.
· Re-Install all Skimmer baskets, drain covers and return jets.
· Re-Install all ladders and handrails.
· Start up and inspect filter system. Identify any concerns or recommendations.
· Check and lubricate all o-rings and gaskets.
· Set pool timer
· Start up chemical kit (shock and algicide) will be added once pool is running. Please note that additional chemicals, cleaning or vacuuming are not included.
*Pool covers need to be drained and cleaned before we arrive.
*Cleaning and Chemicals are not included.
*Parts and service not included,any service work will be billed as a separate service call.
Add On Options:
Salt Cell inspection and Cleaning
Replacement Filters and Cartridges.
Pool Deck Power Washing
Pool Opening Procedure:-All Steps Must be followed
Before our team arrives, the following tasks need to be done:
**Note due to a very full schedule, if any of the following steps are not followed, we WILL NOT open your pool and will reschedule your opening to a later date**
1. Allow Access to the Pool - Make sure all gates are unlocked and we have full access to your pool and equipment
2. Drain and Clean Off Your Pool Cover -Tarp Style Pool covers MUST be Drained and cleaned off, Mesh covers should be cleaned off as best as possible
If cover is full of water we WILL NOT open your pool and will reschedule for a later date.
This policy will be strictly enforced effective immediately due to past customers failure to follow this step.
3.Leave all skimmer baskets/ jets, ladders, handrails and equipment by the pool or filter.
4.Turn on Power to the filter and allow access to pool timer and breaker
5.Fill Pool Water level to Proper Levels before our arrival (halfway up skimmer)
If we are not able to run the pool and need to return to turn the pool and inspect the system for any issues ADDITIONAL CHARGES apply.
Again, if any of the steps listed above are not followed, our team will not be able to open your pool and will instead reschedule your opening for a later date.
Due to a very full and busy schedule we will not be able to provide an exact time of arrival, Service teams work from 7am-7pm daily.
As long as the above steps are followed and we have access to your pool and equipment we will be able to open your pool as scheduled.